In this solo episode, I’m sharing some tips for how to market your pet products and services on Instagram. These four tips will help you optimize your profile and content to increase conversions, get more customers to interact with your posts, and ultimately promote your products to get more sales.
Topics Discussed in this Episode:
- 4 Tips for promoting your products and services on Instagram
- Optimizing your profile to increase conversions
- Using narrative stories to help you promote
- Sharing photos of your products in use
- Using videos to market your products
Resources Mentioned in this Episode:
- Masterclass: Launch an On-Demand Online Store for Pet Lovers
- Episode 112: Giving Back to Animal Rescues
- Stella and Chewy’s (get a $5 coupon)
- Episode 130: Everything You Need to Know about Instagram Reels for Your Pet Business
SUBSCRIBE AND REVIEW
If you love what you hear and want to support my efforts to shine a light on more women making it work in the pet industry, please leave a review for my show on iTunes. More reviews help more people discover the show and hear our stories! Reviewing Tip: If you’re on a computer, open the link then click “Listen on Apple Podcasts” an scroll to the bottom to write a review.
You can also see all the episodes on the Podcast page of my site.
Spend Less Time Working, and More Time with Your Dog
The Wear Wag Repeat Resource Guide has over 160 apps, tools and resources recommended by my podcast guests that will help you run an efficient and successful pet industry business!
CHECK OUT THE WEAR WAG REPEAT SHOP!
The Wear Wag Repeat Shop is stocked with stylish goods created by independent artists and dog mom makers. Express your love for your dog with playful clothes, accessories and gifts (like our best selling Puppy Breath Candle!). I have a special discount code for my loyal podcast listeners. Use code: PODCAST to get 15% off your first order.
This post may contain affiliate links.