In addition to ads, Jessica points out that it’s important to have different streams of revenue for your pet blogging business. Listen to this conversion to hear more about her niche blog monetization strategies.
How to Monetize Your Pet Blog with Ad Revenue
Jessica has been blogging for over 10 years and has successfully grown You Did What With Your Wiener? into one of the top-earning blogs in the pet niche. Over the years, she has tried different monetization strategies and expanded her “little blogging empire”. In 2021, she will surpass the coveted 6-figure income threshold.
Besides her knowledge gained from research, self-teaching, and experimentation, she holds a masters degree in Digital Communications and a university-accredited certificate in social media management. Through her blog consulting business, Niche Blog Biz, she helps other bloggers turn their blog into a business and grow their income.
When she’s not at her desk, you can find her hiking mountain tops with her husband, and two miniature Dachshunds, in Washington State.
Overview of this Episode:
- How Jessica got to where she is now
- Why she started a second and third blog
- The various monetization strategies that Jessica has tried
- Traffic goals and recommendations for how to maximize blog ad revenue
- Jessica and Tori share their website and ad numbers
- Tips for turning a blog into a business
- Podcast Episode 19: Jessica Williams of Pet Talk Media
- Learn more and get on the waitlist for Jessica’s upcoming course “Write Quality Blog Content in Under 2 Hours”
Where to Find Jessica:
- Website: www.youdidwhatwithyourweiner.com/
- Website: nicheblogbiz.com
- Instagram: @youdidwhatwithyourwiener
- Facebook: @YouDidWhatWithYourWeiner
- Pinterest: @Adventurewiener
- YouTube: YouDidWhatWithYourWiener
Did you find this episode helpful? PLEASE SUBSCRIBE AND REVIEW!
You can listen to the Wear Wag Repeat Podcast through Apple Podcasts, Stitcher, Google Play and many other podcast players. Subscribe so you don’t miss a single dog-inspired episode!
If you love what you hear and want to support my efforts to shine a light on more women making it work in the pet industry, please leave a review for my show on iTunes. More reviews help more people discover the show and hear our stories! Reviewing Tip: If you’re on a computer, open the link then click “Listen on Apple Podcasts” and scroll to the bottom to write a review.
You can also see all the episodes on the Podcast page of my site.
Spend Less Time Working, and More Time with Your Dog
The Wear Wag Repeat Resource Guide has over 160 apps, tools and resources recommended by my podcast guests that will help you run an efficient and successful pet industry business!