Have you considered creating an online course for your pet business? If you’re a dog trainer it seems like an obvious fit. But no matter what type of business you have in the pet industry, there’s an online course you could create to help pet parents and other pet pros.
In this episode I share my experience creating several online courses and my membership and pull examples from 7 previous podcasts guests who have created their own online courses and virtual programs.
Learn why it’s important to narrow down the topic and objective of your course, the pros and cons of various formats and the equipment needed to create and launch your new online course.
If you need help coming up with your course idea, outlining the lessons and creating a launch plan, I’d love to help you during a 1-on-1 strategy session.
Online Course Ideas for Pet Business Owners
I love online courses! Personally, I’ve created 3 successful evergreen online courses and I host the Wear Wag Repeat Society membership with new lessons and group coaching every month. Plus I’ve been a student of probably a dozen or more online courses.
I would love to use my experience to help you take action and figure out your course idea. In about an hour, we can narrow down your idea, outline your modules and lessons, map out the student wins throughout the course plus strategize your launch and marketing plan. If you want my help with this, just reach out or go to wearwagrepeat.com/coaching and book a call.
As you’ll hear in this episode, there are a ton of ways to make online courses and virtual programs work for your pet industry business.
OVERVIEW OF THIS EPISODE:
- The pros of creating an online course
- The downsides and cons of creating an online course
- The three types of course formats
- What to teach with your new course
- Real life course examples from previous podcast guests
- Inspired ideas for your next course
- How to make and produce your ecourse
- 1-On-1 Coaching with Tori
- Episode 170: How to Start a Dog Bakery Business with Minyoung Morita
- Episode 152: Double Down on Your Niche in the Pet Industry with Michelle Stern of Pooch Parenting
- Episode 39: Improve Your Pet Photography with Nicole Begley of Nicole Begley Photography
- Episode 115: Pivoting to Online with Louise Daigle of Red Pointy Dog Training
- Episode 121: Virtual R+ Dog Training with Smart Bitch
- Episode 234: Solving Problems for Puppy Parents and Breeders: Scarlett’s Jo’s Redemption
- Digital Course Academy by Amy Porterfield
Did you find this episode helpful? PLEASE SUBSCRIBE AND REVIEW!
If you love what you hear and want to support my efforts to shine a light on more women making it work in their pet business, please leave a review for my show on iTunes. More reviews help more people discover the show and hear our stories! Reviewing Tip: If you’re on a computer, open the link then click “Listen on Apple Podcasts” and scroll to the bottom to write a review.
You can also see all the episodes on the Podcast page of my site.
Spend Less Time Working, and More Time with Your Dog
The Wear Wag Repeat Resource Guide has over 160 apps, tools and resources recommended by my podcast guests that will help you run an efficient and successful pet industry business!