In today’s episode, we’re exploring the power of online education and how it’s helping pet pros to reach a bigger audience and make a bigger impact on pet parents around the world.
I pulled clips from previous episodes and we’re going to hear from three petpreneurs who have successfully created online courses that are changing the way people learn about pets.
First, you’ll hear from Dr. Monica Tarantino, a veterinarian who is helping senior dogs thrive with her online courses. She also creates resources to help new veterinarians starting in the industry – so that’s a great conversation! Next, you’ll learn about how Louise Daigle of Red Pointy Dog Training, pivoted to online training during the pandemic and never looked back. Finally, you’ll hear part of my conversation with Vasi Siedman, a pet photographer who teaches pet parents how to take better photos of their furry friends.
Pet Pros’ Strategies for Creating Successful Online Courses
These three pet pros have all found unique ways to use online education. Their courses all serve 3 major purposes. First, they help to connect with pet lovers around the world. Second, the courses establish these women as the go-to experts in their niche. And third, their online courses created a new revenue stream for their businesses.
I hope these interviews inspire you to think about what kind of online course you would create! Please reach out to me and share your ideas. And if you’re really serious about creating a course now, I’m kicking off a brand new Course Creator Mastermind group that will help you create and launch your first online course in 8 weeks. That program starts soon, so check it out here!
Now let’s get into these interview clips. First up is part of a conversation with Dr. Monica Tarantino talking about how she partnered with Dr. Lisa Lippman to create an online course for senior pet parents.
OVERVIEW OF THIS EPISODE:
- How online education is helping pet industry entrepreneurs
- Why Dr. Monica Tarantino created an online course for senior pet parents
- Why Louise Daigle pivoted to online training during the pandemic
- How Vasi Siedman grows her business by teaching her expertise
- Course Creator Mastermind program is open for enrollment
RESOURCES MENTIONED IN THIS EPISODE:
- Course Creator Mastermind
- Course Quiz
- Podcast Episode 202: The Senior Dog Doc, Dr. Monica Tarantino, DVM
- Podcast Episode 115: Pivoting to Online with Louise Daigle of Red Pointy Dog Training
- Podcast Episode 179: Online Pet Photography Course for Pet Parents: Vasi of PetPix Academy
NEW QUIZ TO GROW YOUR PET BUSINESS ONLINE
Have you ever considered making an online course? Maybe you already have a million ideas or this is a brand new thing to consider. Personally, my business totally changed when I started offering online courses.
How do you know if a course would be a good addition to your businesS? Take my brand new quiz to find out!