During our conversation, we dive into the secrets of capturing better photos of your dog, working with a photographer to elevate your brand, and making the most out of professional images. We’ll also discuss how to seamlessly blend your own content with professionally shot dog photography images for social media.
Kerry also shares some stories from her road trip experiences photographing dogs for her book, Dog Tales of Australia.
I hope this episode sparks your creativity and inspires you to capture plenty of images of your own pets!
Working with a Professional Dog Photographer to Elevate Your Pet Brand
Kerry Martin is a Melbourne-based and international dog photographer. She considers pets very much part of the family and it’s for this very reason that she specializes in phodography™ – that is, portraiture photography of the most beloved dogs!
Kerry is also the Editor of Puppy Tales, a website devoted to the promotion of wonderful relationships between dogs and people, and dog-inclusive travels & adventures. She’s traveled to every state and territory in Australia in the writing of her book Dog Tales of Australia – where the best destinations for dog lovers are unleashed!
Kerry has received many photography awards over the past decade, including Master of Photography and Australian Pet/Animal Photographer of the Year.
OVERVIEW OF THIS EPISODE:
- How Kerry got started in dog photography
- Why you should capture your dog’s photos when they are younger
- How Kerry has created so many dog photography packages
- Tips for preparing for a professional dog photoshoot
- Photo needs to consider for business use
- How to inject your personality in your photos
RESOURCES MENTIONED IN THIS EPISODE:
- Dog Tales of Australia: Australia’s Best Destinations for Dog Lovers Unleashed! by Kerry Martin
- Business and Branding Phodography checklist freebie
Where to find Kerry:
NEW QUIZ TO GROW YOUR PET BUSINESS ONLINE
Have you ever considered making an online course? Maybe you already have a million ideas or this is a brand new thing to consider. Personally, my business totally changed when I started offering online courses.
How do you know if a course would be a good addition to your business? Take my brand new quiz to find out!