In this episode, Tori Mistick shares the latest information she learned about CBD (AKA cannabinoid) products for your dog when she attended the SuperZoo pet industry trade show in August 2019. Tori will talk about how CBD can help your dog’s quality of life, what she learned from three major brands at the trade show and keywords you should look for on labels of CBD products before you use them with your pets. If you’re looking for more general CBD information, you can visit websites such as TheCBDinsider.com and others so you’re able to keep up to date with all the relevant CBD news, products and offers, although make sure you read up on the dosages, as CBD for humans and dogs can differ slightly in terms of dosage.
Understanding CBD Products for Dogs
Topics Discussed in this Episode:
- What CBD can be used for, such as join pain, anxiety, and seizures
- How to read CBD product labels
- Full Spectrum vs. Broad Spectrum vs. Isolate
- How to determine which products to avoid
- SuperZoo – The National Show for Pet Retailers
- Wear Wag Repeat Podcast Episode #33 – Erin Mastopietro of Dope Dog
- Honest Paws – CBD Oil and Treats
- Hemp Meds for Pets
- Animal Nutritional Products
CHECK OUT THE SHOP!
SUBSCRIBE AND REVIEW
If you love what you hear and want to support my efforts to shine a light on more creative dog moms, please leave a review for my show on iTunes*. For every review, I give Lucy an extra special treat… how could you deny her?! *If you’re on a computer, open the link then click View in iTunes to write a review.
You can also see all the episodes on the Podcast page of my site.
*This post may contain affiliate links.