Today on another solo episode, I’m sharing my expertise on doing a photoshoot for your brand. Professionally photos are great assets that can be used on your social media, your website, your store and products, or even for personal use. In the episode, I’m sharing resources and tips for finding photographers and locations, picking out your wardrobe, planning a shot list, and even how to pose with your dogs.
Topics Discussed in this Episode:
- How to find a photographer that can work with dogs
- Scouting and picking an appropriate location to shoot
- Finding and planning comfortable and season-less wardrobes
- Picking out makeup, nail polish, and hair styles
- Minimizing the stress by preparing a shot list
- Tips and tricks for posing with dogs
CHECK OUT THE SHOP!
SUBSCRIBE AND REVIEW
If you love what you hear and want to support my efforts to shine a light on more creative dog moms, please leave a review for my show on iTunes*. For every review, I give Lucy an extra special treat… how could you deny her?! *If you’re on a computer, open the link then click View in iTunes to write a review.
You can also see all the episodes on the Podcast page of my site.
*This post may contain affiliate links.