In this episode, I’m talking with Mary Sue of UNLEASHEDlife about how to find your purpose in life. Mary explains how her rescue dog Finley taught her to be present and live in the moment. Now she’s sharing that mindset with other purpose-driven dog lovin’ ladies. She’s inspiring others to have fun, be kind, take care of themselves and be joyful members of their communities. I hope you enjoy this conversation as much as I did!
Self Care for Purpose-Driven Pet Professionals
Mary Sue is a former award-winning retailer turned farmer who is obsessed with helping fellow entrepreneurial, purpose-driven, dog lovin’ ladies live more like their dogs so they can be more in the moment, more loving, forgiving and FUN. She currently runs a membership program called UNLEASHEDlife.
Topics Discussed in this Episode:
- Following your calling and branching out of retail
- Forming an exit strategy for closing a business and finding out what comes next
- Living in the moment as a dog mom
- Using crystals to get through the stressful holiday season
Where to Find Mary Sue:
- UnleashedLife On Instagram
- UnleashedLife On Facebook
- UnleashedLife On Pinterest
- Soulful Boss Babes Facebook Group
CHECK OUT THE SHOP!
SUBSCRIBE AND REVIEW
If you love what you hear and want to support my efforts to shine a light on more creative dog moms, please leave a review for my show on iTunes*. For every review, I give Lucy an extra special treat… how could you deny her?! *If you’re on a computer, open the link then click View in iTunes to write a review.
You can also see all the episodes on the Podcast page of my site.
*This post may contain affiliate links.