My favorite season is here! I love Halloween and all things Fall… and I’m guessing you do, too. It’s such a great time of year for dog lovers because the temperature is finally cooling off. We can hang outside longer, take our pups along to festivals and picnics and of course we can also dress them up in ridiculous costumes! I put together a fun stylish dog mom Halloween wish list to get you thinking about what you want to do with your dog this month.
Most of these items are available on Amazon Prime or other sites that ship fast, so you’ll be able to get it all in time for all hallows eve. I think my favorite is the zombie treat jar, it would make treat time even more fun and add a spooky touch to my kitchen.
- Unicorn Dog Costume: I’m obsessed with this! Don’t you think Lucy would be a beautiful unicorn?
- Halloween Plushies: These toys are awesome because they have squeakers, but no stuffing. How genius is that? Burt likes to rip the stuffing out of everything!
- Halloween Tags: Have you been on the Bad Tags site yet? It’s addictive! I’ve bought at least 3 tags so far and plan to add many more to my collection. Use this link to get 15% off your order!
- Wet Noses Candle: Fill your home with the scent of Fall with an all natural candle that’s safe to use around pets (no harmful chemicals). Use WEARWAG10 to get 10% off.
- Zombie Treat Jar: Does your dog love treats as much as zombies love brains? I know the answer to that is YES! So you need this!
- Pumpkin and Banana Treats: You’re going to need something to put in that spooky new jar! Might as well go with pumpkin treats! These are Lucy approved!
- Silicone Treat Molds: People are always asking me about the silcone molds I use to make pupsicles. Why not stock up on a Halloween set! It’s just $10 for 2!
Need more Dog Mom Halloween Ideas?
I also love to make pumpkin treats and this pumpkin pie for dogs was a big hit!
This post contains affiliate links.