In this episode I’m sharing my best advice around batching content for your pet business. If you’re creating blog posts, reels, Instagram posts, Pinterest pins, podcast episodes or anything else to market your business on a regular basis then you know how time consuming that can be. Batching your content by doing many similar tasks at the same time can make all of that content creation more efficient. I also think it can help you be more creative and inspired!
Topics Discussed in this Episode:
- Does “batch processing” really save time?
- 8 tasks that can be done in bulk for creating blog posts
- How to perform content research in bulk
- Batch editing and scheduling content
- What can and can’t be batch processed when creating Instagram Reels
- Tips for making batch processing easier
- KeySearch – my favorite keyword research tool, it’s not expensive, worth it for bloggers and business owners
- Coschedule Headline Analyzer
- Trello – I keep a lot of content ideas there and keep track of my most used affiliate links
- Splice – the best for video editing
- Tailwind – for scheduling my pins
- Planoly – for scheduling Instagram posts
- MeetEdgar is another social media scheduler I use that recycles through posts for Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn
SUBSCRIBE AND REVIEW
If you love what you hear and want to support my efforts to shine a light on more women making it work in the pet industry, please leave a review for my show on iTunes. More reviews help more people discover the show and hear our stories! Reviewing Tip: If you’re on a computer, open the link then click “Listen on Apple Podcasts” and scroll to the bottom to write a review.
You can also see all the episodes on the Podcast page of my site.
Spend Less Time Working, and More Time with Your Dog
The Wear Wag Repeat Resource Guide has over 160 apps, tools and resources recommended by my podcast guests that will help you run an efficient and successful pet industry business!
CHECK OUT THE WEAR WAG REPEAT SHOP!
The Wear Wag Repeat Shop is stocked with stylish goods created by independent artists and dog mom makers. Express your love for your dog with playful clothes, accessories and gifts (like our best-selling Puppy Breath Candle!). I have a special discount code for my loyal podcast listeners. Use code: PODCAST to get 15% off your first order.