In this new solo episode, I open up about my entrepreneurial journey and how I make decisions about new projects and ideas. A lot of my decision-making skills are from lessons in Marie Forleo’s B-School. I share how I’ve used the strategies and skills I learned in B-School to tailor my latest project to make the most of my unique skill set — and my new canine enrichment certification!
This new project I’m embarking on is centered around canine enrichment! In the episode, I share the reasons why I’m so optimistic about it and how I know it will be a success.
I hope that my story and the lessons I’ve learned from B-School encourage you to take your business to the next level. Don’t overcomplicate it. Remember… simplify to amplify!
The B-School Strategies Shaping my New Canine Enrichment Course
In this episode, I also extend an exclusive invitation for you, fellow pet pros, to join the summer session of B-School through my affiliate partner link.
Not only will you get access to the game-changing B School content but also the unique support I offer. This includes two group coaching calls – one at the beginning and one at the end of B School.
For every live session I”m a part of, I also provide daily text support to answer your questions and help navigate any challenges. By enrolling now, you won’t just be signing up for a course – you’ll be joining a tight-knit community of pet pros, all on a journey to grow their dream pet business.
Don’t wait another year to follow your dream! Fast-track your pet business and join the summer session while enrollment is open.
OVERVIEW OF THIS EPISODE:
- My decision-making process
- The lessons I’ve learned from Marie Forleo’s B-School and their impact on my business
- My new project – a canine enrichment mini-course
- How I use customer feedback in my business
- Reflecting on previous business ideas and what I learned from them
- How pet parents are using online education today
- Future plans for the canine enrichment mini-course, including potential expansion packs
- Why you should consider enrolling in the 4-week summer session of B School
RESOURCES MENTIONED IN THIS EPISODE:
- All things Marie Forleo
- Dognostics Canine Enrichment Certification
- Teachable (where I host my online courses)
QUOTES FROM THE EPISODE
- “Simplify to amplify. This principle always comes back. Every time I contemplate some new idea, I’m reminded of this.”
- “What helps me stand apart from the competition is that I’m really good at making online courses. I also love doing videos and being on video, and I love teaching things and explaining things. You need to lean in to what makes you stand out.”
- “Check with your audience before investing time and effort in an idea.”
NEW QUIZ TO GROW YOUR PET BUSINESS ONLINE
Have you ever considered making an online course? Maybe you already have a million ideas or this is a brand new thing to consider. Personally, my business totally changed when I started offering online courses. How do you know if a course would be a good addition to your business? Take my brand new quiz to find out!