In this episode I’m telling you all about the 2022 plans for Wear Wag Repeat Society! This is my monthly membership that helps you grow your pet business online. Members get access to monthly lessons, virtual co-working, mastermind-style hotseats, networking yappy hours, a private Facebook group, content bonuses and more!
What we have in common is a love of working with pets! But members of WWR Society have a variety of businesses in this industry including content creators, pet service providers, artists, photographers, product makers and more. Enrollment is only open 4 times a year! Learn more and join us at wearwagrepeat.com/society
Online Community for Women to Grow Their Pet Businesses Online
The curriculum for Wear Wag Repeat Society this year includes strategically planned lessons that help you grow your pet business online. Each month builds on the previous lessons so that you can grow your traffic, engagement and profits, all with the support of our community of women in the pet industry.
In addition to the monthly lessons outlined below, there are so many opportunities to network and find accountability partners in the group. Nothing beats working alongside women who share your passion for pets!
Overview of this Episode:
- The structure and curriculum of the Wear Wag Repeat Society membership
- How a live instruction component is being introduced
- Why a mastermind-style session is being added to the membership every month
- More networking and “yappy” hours are on the way
- Guest instructors will be joining
- A summary of the upcoming curriculum themes
2022 Wear Wag Repeat Society Curriculum
- January: Write Better Captions
- February: Create a Lead Magnet to Grow Your Email List (yes, you need one!)
- March: Blogging for SEO
- April: Website Peer-Audits
- May: Using Pinterest to Drive Traffic
- June: Charging What You’re Worth
- July: Scaling Your Business by Hiring Help
- August: How to Get Featured in the Press
- September: How to Shoot and Edit Compelling Video
- October: Planning Holiday Promotions + Content
- November: Social Media Engagement Challenge
- December: Year in Review
Did you find this episode helpful? PLEASE SUBSCRIBE AND REVIEW!
If you love what you hear and want to support my efforts to shine a light on more women making it work in the pet industry, please leave a review for my show on iTunes. More reviews help more people discover the show and hear our stories! Reviewing Tip: If you’re on a computer, open the link then click “Listen on Apple Podcasts” and scroll to the bottom to write a review.
You can also see all the episodes on the Podcast page of my site.
Spend Less Time Working, and More Time with Your Dog
The Wear Wag Repeat Resource Guide has over 160 apps, tools and resources recommended by my podcast guests that will help you run an efficient and successful pet industry business!