To celebrate the 100th episode of the Wear Wag Repeat podcast, I’m answering listener questions about the pet industry, dog blogging, and I even take some time to tell a story about one of my own dogs.
Answering Your Questions about Blogging, Pet Business and Embarrassing Dog Mom Moments
.After interviewing dozens of knowledgeable women over the course of one hundred podcast episodes, it’s time to celebrate the podcast milestone by allowing the audience to be the interviewers. Several listeners called in with their own questions, so I’m using this episode to answer them.
Want to leave me a question or message? Simply call 412-407-7332. In your message, make sure to mention your name, your business, and your Instagram handle. You’ll get your question answered AND a nice shoutout to the other listeners.
Topics Discussed in this Episode:
- Celebrating 100 episodes by answering listener questions
- Question 1: What should you focus on when starting a business with limited funds?
- Question 2: What is Tori’s most embarrassing dog mom moment?
- Question 3: Why did Tori start Wear Wag Repeat?
- Question 4: What would Tori do differently if she could go back in time?
- Question 5: What is Tori’s favorite color?
- Question 6: What is the overarching theme after interviewing so many women?
- Podcast Episode 98: Building a Community for a Newfoundland Dog Blog with Jennifer Costello
- Podcast Episode 13: Jen Sotolongo of Long Haul Trekkers
- Blog to Biz Hive by Melyssa Griffin
- Podcast Episode 15: Hannah Zulueta of Maggie Loves Orbit
Where to Find the Listeners:
CHECK OUT THE SHOP!
SUBSCRIBE AND REVIEW
If you love what you hear and want to support my efforts to shine a light on more creative dog moms, please leave a review for my show on iTunes*. For every review, I give Lucy an extra special treat… how could you deny her?! *If you’re on a computer, open the link then click View in iTunes to write a review.
You can also see all the episodes on the Podcast page of my site.
*This post may contain affiliate links.