If you listened to my last solo episode, you heard my latest takeaways and advice on using ChatGPT to strategically get more done in your pet business. To sum it up in one sentence: ChatGPT is great for helping you with writing outlines, creating content calendars, or providing quick answers, but there’s no replacement for actually writing the words in your business.
So, for today’s episode, I’ve dug into my podcast archives and selected some of the best interviews I’ve done with women in the pet industry, focusing on the topics of branding, storytelling and writing.
The three interviews serve as solid proof that copywriting truly matters! Whether it’s a catchy brand name or a full-length blog post, using your own words makes a significant impact and helps attract the right audience.
In this compilation, you’ll hear from talented dog trainers, a dog YouTuber, and a cat blogger, each sharing their unique experiences and insights.
While I continue to rely on AI tools to assist with the grunt work, when it comes to the final words I publish online, I believe they should come directly from me! This month we’re getting expert help with copywriting in Wear Wag Repeat Society.
Unleash the Power of Copywriting for Your Pet Business
OVERVIEW OF THIS EPISODE:
- Why copywriting still matters in a world with ChatGPT
- How word choice can shape your brand
- Why the right words can make the difference in capturing attention
- Why embracing change can lead to business growth
- Tips for growing your business by answering the simple questions
RESOURCES MENTIONED IN THIS EPISODE:
- Episode 268: Training Your New Pet Business Pack Member: ChatGPT
- Episode 121: Virtual R+ Dog Training with Smart Bitch
- Episode 158: Huskies, Storytelling + Authenticity on Social Media with Sonia Jones of Huskies in the Hatch
- Episode 133: Growing Your Pet Blog Traffic with Paige Nadeau
- Wear Wag Repeat Society
NEW QUIZ TO GROW YOUR PET BUSINESS ONLINE
Have you ever considered making an online course? Maybe you already have a million ideas or this is a brand new thing to consider. Personally, my business totally changed when I started offering online courses.
How do you know if a course would be a good addition to your businesS? Take my brand new quiz to find out!